Price: $ 101.47
MSRP: $ 107.56
AEM High Volume fuel rails feature a 1/2-inch fuel bore to support fuel flow for applications up to 1,000 horsepower. This large bore also dampens backpressure pulses created by larger injectors and works perfectly with stock injector sizes. An additional 1/8th NPT port is included to accommodate a nitrous set up or fuel pressure gauge. A custom fuel line fitting is included for the factory fuel line, and in most cases the ends of each rail are pre tapped to accept -6 AN or 9/16x18 fittings for users who want to use custom fuel lines.
1. Supports fuel flow up to 1,000 horsepower
2. No additional parts required for installation - installs with factory fuel line using supplied fitting
3. Pre-tapped for -6 AN or 9/16"x 18 fittings(Excluding 25-130BK)
4. Specifically engineered for each application
5. Works with factory fuel line or custom fuel lines
6. 1/2 inch bore dampens backpressure pulses from larger fuel injectors
7. 1/8 NPT port included for nitrous pick up or fuel pressure gauge
8. Comprehensive installation instructions, hardware, fittings and injector O-rings included
9. CNC Machined from billet aluminum
10. Black anodizing with laser engraving
11. Complete hardware, fittings and injector O-rings included12. Manufactured and assembled in the USA
Developed and engineered with the OEM standard as the framework, all AutoTecknic front grilles are made with 100% non-recycled raw plastic that results in overall durable construction with strong clips...
Shell Automatic Transmission Fluid 134 FE is a premium fluid developed for Mercedes Benz fuel economy optimized for 7 speed automatic transmissions. (NAG2FE+). Approved by Mercedes-Benz (MB-Approval 236.15) Manufacturer Ref:...