Price: $ 101.47
MSRP: $ 107.56
AEM High Volume fuel rails feature a 1/2-inch fuel bore to support fuel flow for applications up to 1,000 horsepower. This large bore also dampens backpressure pulses created by larger injectors and works perfectly with stock injector sizes. An additional 1/8th NPT port is included to accommodate a nitrous set up or fuel pressure gauge. A custom fuel line fitting is included for the factory fuel line, and in most cases the ends of each rail are pre tapped to accept -6 AN or 9/16x18 fittings for users who want to use custom fuel lines.
1. Supports fuel flow up to 1,000 horsepower
2. No additional parts required for installation - installs with factory fuel line using supplied fitting
3. Pre-tapped for -6 AN or 9/16"x 18 fittings(Excluding 25-130BK)
4. Specifically engineered for each application
5. Works with factory fuel line or custom fuel lines
6. 1/2 inch bore dampens backpressure pulses from larger fuel injectors
7. 1/8 NPT port included for nitrous pick up or fuel pressure gauge
8. Comprehensive installation instructions, hardware, fittings and injector O-rings included
9. CNC Machined from billet aluminum
10. Black anodizing with laser engraving
11. Complete hardware, fittings and injector O-rings included12. Manufactured and assembled in the USA
$ 21.95 $ 22.95
1/2 Gallon Container Convenient, pre-mixed coolant for motorcycles, ATVs, karts etc. - pour and go Blended with purified, deionized water and proper WaterWetter percentage These products include a unique agent...
$ 9.45 $ 9.95
Full-synthetic low-SAPS formula for passenger vehicles, OEM-certified for use under vehicle warranty For extended drain intervals and fuel economy of the latest global gasoline/petrol and direct-injection diesel engines with particulate...
$ 9.45 $ 9.49
Full-synthetic formula for passenger vehicles, OEM-certified for use under vehicle warranty For extended drain intervals and fuel economy of European gasoline/petrol engines Factory-approved for BMW LL-01, Porsche A40, API SN,...